Avocado On Toast With Smoked Salmon
by Diane Clark
Creamy avocado and smoked salmon on toast is a delicious breakfast treat fit for a princess!
- Serves: 1
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 medium/thick slices of granary bread
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and mashed
- Ground pepper and one dessertspoon of lemon juice
- Thinly sliced smoked salmon
- A dessertspoon of yoghurt
- A quarter of a lemon, vine tomatoes and a few pumpkin seeds to decorate
- Put the avocado in a bowl with the lemon juice, yoghurt and pepper. Mash all together.
- Toast the bread.
- Put the toast on a largish plate and pile the avocado mix on each piece.
- Decorate the strips of smoked salmon on top with kisses and an “M” for Mum.
- Sprinkle with a few pumpkin seeds.
Double the ingredients accordingly if you are serving more than one person.