Wrap up warm this November and celebrate bonfire night with one of these great events near you.
Wednesday 01 November, 18:30
- The Victory Inn, Staplefield RH17 6EU
- Meeting at the The Victory Inn, Staplefield with a torch light parade to the Bonfire. Tickets available from The Victory Inn – £5 per ticket for adults, children free. Contact: 01444 400463
Saturday 04 November, 17:30
- Cuckfield High Street
- Fireworks, bonfires, music, food and drink. Please visit www.cuckfieldbpnfire.co.uk for further information.
Saturday 04 November, 18:30-21:30
Lindfield Bonfire Celebrations
- Lindfield Village and Common
- The evening of our free to attend celebration starts with a fancy dress competition at the King Edward Hall. This is followed by a torch light procession around Lindfield, which heads onto the Common for the reading of the Bonfire Prayer followed by the lighting of the bonfire. The evening finishes with our grand firework display. Roads close to traffic between 18:30 and 21:30.
- For further information contact Mark Tampion-Lacey 01444 487470
Sunday 05 November
- Danny Park, New Way Lane, Hurstpierpoint BN6 9BB
- Come along for the 22nd Bonfire and fireworks evening, raising valuable funds for Oldland Mill, five schools and Hurstpierpoint Gym Club. Please visit www.hurstpierpointgym.co.uk for up to date information.
Saturday 11 November
Chailey Bonfire Night
- Andrew Wiles, Five Bells, Chailey Green, Nr Lewes, BN8 4DA
- Remember, Remember the Fifth of November, Gunpowder Treason and Plot – I see no reason why you shouldn’t pop in for a pint or perhaps some food to warm you up before the fireworks! Contact: 01825 722259