Fancy A Job In The Travel Industry With Woods?
Woods Travel are looking for a permanent full time Personal Assistant to work with and support the joint managing director.
The successful candidate will need to be;
- Methodical and Organised
- Professional and Conscientious
- Be able to work to deadlines (sometimes under pressure)
- Be able to work independently and use their own initiative
- Be able to communicate effectively with work colleagues, suppliers and customers
- Have a good telephone manner
This is a new position so exact role and responsibilities will be decided and developed over time. The position covers the following aspects so experience of most or all would be an advantage but not a necessity as training will be given.
- Social Media
- Budget Control
- Health & Safety
- Arranging Training and Meetings
- Taking Minutes
- Providing cover for other departments on occasion (including the sales office i.e. dealing with customers)
Computer literacy is a must. Experience of some or all of the programmes below would be an advantage but not a necessity as training will be given. Programmes used include; Microsoft: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher & Outlook.
The position will be based at their offices in Aldwick, Bognor Regis and is 40 hours per week. Monday to Friday 08.30-17.30 with an unpaid hour for lunch. There may be occasional Saturday working (for which a day off in lieu in that week will be provided). Annual Leave is 20 days per year plus statutory Bank Holidays.
Salary is dependent upon experience.
Please apply in writing with a CV and a hand written covering letter to; Mrs T Shaw-Morton, Joint Managing Director, Woods Travel Ltd, Park Road, Bognor Regis, West Sussex. PO21 2PX