The Final Heat For Health Events This Winter
1. Heat for Health drop in Events
There is still an opportunity to pick up a free Teddy room thermometer card and talk to someone about any difficulties you have with heating your home. A Heat for Health representative will be at the following venues, on the dates dates and at the times given:
- Monday 27 Feb – Handcross GP Surgery 9.30 – 11.30am
- Thursday 2 March – Princess Royal Hospital 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Friday 3 March – Tootsie Time, West Hoathly 9.30 – 11am
- Monday 6 March – Balcombe GP Surgery 9.30 -11.30am
- Monday 6 March – Evergreeens, Fulking 3.30 – 5.30pm
2. Heat for Health Conference
Book to attend the Conference and /or book an information stand in the Market Place for your organisation
Monday 27 March at Clair Hall, Haywards Heath 9.30am – 14.30pm (Includes an information market place, workshops and lunch.)
Suitable for anyone active in the community coming into contact with older people or with families who have children under 5, or individuals interested in ensuring affordable warmth for everyone in Mid Sussex. Organisations may like to book a place for an information stand in the market place.
Please ring 01444 242760 or 07460 088989 or email email@example.com to do so.
To find out more about the Heath for Health initiative see our previous article http://tinyurl.com/hjok5rn