Pyecombe Church Flower Festival
On Saturday and Sunday July 1st – 2nd Pyecombe Village puts on its ever-popular annual weekend celebration. The theme of the floral displays this year will be “New Beginnings” and the Church of the Transfiguration will itself be transfigured with an array of stunning displays. The church will be open from 10.30 – 4.30.
- The Pyecombe Village Choir will set the ball rolling with a selection of their popular repertoire at 11.00.
- Teas and cakes will be served in the tea tent and a bar will be selling drinks. You can also enjoy a ploughman’s lunch with a glass of wine in the delightful setting of our beautiful South Downs village.
- Paintings by the Sussex Art group will be on display and for sale. You can also try your hand at the bottle stall or the raffle or, on Saturday afternoon, bring your dog and enter the fancy dress dog competition!
- On Sunday afternoon, we will be treated to a concert by the LGB Brass band.
- If it’s bargains you are after, you’ll find plenty at the “Good as New” bric-a-brac tent.
What better way to enjoy a summer weekend!