More Radio Toy Appeal 2016
If you are thinking of making a donation to the More Radio Toy Appeal, THANK YOU!
Your kindness and generosity will bring happiness to less fortunate children in Sussex this Christmas. Here are the outlets in your area where you can drop off your donation.
Christmas Toy Appeal “Local” Drop Off Points
- Tesco Extra: New Road, Durrington
- Tesco Extra: Holmbush Centre, Upper Shoreham Road, Shoreham.
- Starbucks: Broadwater St West, Broadwater
- Arundel Wetland Centre: Mill Rd, Arundel.
- Wimpy: Chapel Rd, Worthing.
- Skinners Sheds: Findon Garden Centre, Rogers Lane, Findon.
- Rushfields Plant Centre: Henfield Road, Poynings.
- Up Market 22: Church Rd, Burgess Hill.
- Mountain Warehouse: The Orchards, Haywards Heath.
- Mountain Warehouse: 38 High Street, Lewes.
- Sussex Living: High St, Hurstpierpoint
- Tesco Superstore: Hammonds Farm, Jane Murray Way, Burgess Hill
- Tesco: Brooks Rd, Lewes.
- Langney Shopping Centre: Kingfisher Drive, Eastbourne.
- Eastbourne Arndale Shopping Centre: Terminus Road, Eastbourne.
- A Plan Insurance: Cornfield Road, Eastbourne.
- Tesco Metro: Brassey Ave, Hampden Park.
- Tesco Extra: Lottbridge Drove, Eastbourne.
- Tesco Metro: – Kingfisher Drive, Langney.
- Tesco Superstore: North St, Hailsham.
- Phone Tech: Bank Buildings, Station Rd, Hastings.
- Wilson Wilson & Hancock: Cambridge Rd, Hastings.
- Truffle: Marina, Saint Leonards.
- Battle Mowers: Granary Sale Rooms, Station Rd, Battle.
- Skinners Sheds: Wyevale Garden Centre, Bexhill Road, St Leonards.
- Jelly Beans: 50 Sackville Rd, Bexhill.
- Tesco Extra: Church Wood Dr, St Leonards.
Charities and organisations that will benefit from your generosity.
The Christmas Wishes charity support children in the low income families at Christmas time.
Kangaroos was established by a group of parents in 1993 to run out of school activities in Mid Sussex for children with severe learning disabilities. There were no activities in the area suitable for special needs children to attend and they believed that their children needed and deserved activities that would be designed to cater for their very special requirements.
Landport, Malling & Ringmer Foodbank
Supporting low income families and their children.
N.I.P.P.E.R.S in Newhaven
N.I.P.P.E.R.S. provides a friendly, fun and safe, yet challenging environment for children and young people in a unique location. They understand play is a vital part of growing up and we enable children to do so safely under the watchful eye of playworkers.
Are you a charity or organisation that support deserving children?