Free Workplace Wellbeing MOT’s For All Staff From Your Mid Sussex District Council
Do you want to do more to support the Health and Wellbeing of your employees at no cost to you?
Can you release your employees for a 30 minute health check in the workplace?
If you can answer “yes” to these questions then we at Mid Sussex District Council Wellbeing team can help you.
As part of a national drive to improve Health and Wellbeing in the workplace we are offering local employers the chance to support their employees by offering to come to your premises to carry out Wellbeing MOT’s for you and your staff. The Wellbeing MOTs are a great way for your staff to learn more about their health and ask any questions to our qualified health advisors.
The MOT takes about 30 minutes and includes the following :-
- Weight and Body Mass Index
- Body fat % and Visceral fat % (Fat around the major organs)
- Bone mass and Muscle mass
- Biomedical age assessment
- A full print out of your personal results and measurements
- Discussion with a qualified advisor on your results and general healthcare
If you are interested in taking up this offer then please contact Nick Hurley, Wellbeing Officer.
We will work with you to organise a visit, confirm eligibility criteria and agree a convenient date.
Telephone: 01444 477191