Are You Worried About Your Loved One Coping Alone?
Short-term respite offer now available
Sussex Housing & Care know it can be hard for the older generations living alone, and want to help people over 65 stay healthy and safe. With this in mind, they have just launched their short-term respite offer for Ardath care home in Bexhill, where your loved one can get two nights free on a 14-night stay.
There are many reasons you may be looking for short-term respite care for your loved one:
- You think they would benefit from some time being looked after, with care and meals provided, and the opportunity to try new activities and meet new people.
- You may be going on holiday and want reassurance that they are in a safe, caring environment.
- They may be feeling lonely and would benefit from meeting new people and enjoying the varied activities provided at the home.
- You might be considering a permanent move into a care home, and would like a trial visit.
- They may be recovering from an illness or operation.
- You may need some additional support as you have been unwell yourself.
Described by residents and their families as a warm and welcoming home from home, Ardath is an elegant and spacious Edwardian property, with mature gardens surrounding the house. Here you will receive three freshly cooked, nutritionally balanced meals a day. CQC rated ‘Good’, the home has a community of 32 residents, who enjoy a variety of activities, including live music, quizzes, and exercise sessions.
If your loved one decides to have a short stay at Ardath, you can expect a warm welcome upon arrival.
The dedicated and friendly staff will work together with you and your loved one to get to know them and learn how to make their stay as comfortable and enjoyable as they can.
They welcome you to visit the home at any time, join them for a free lunch, come along to one of their events, and give them a call or email for further information and a chat.
For more information please visit www.sussexhousing.org.uk\carehomes or speak to one of the friendly team by calling 01424 210538.
Alternatively, you can email the home firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this offer is based on a 14-night stay and is subject to availability.